Pretty sure I'm DQd

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Saturdays are usually better than a weekday.

Less rush hour traffic.

No school buses to contend with.

Businesses closed on Saturday.

Rarely any pickups.

Cons:

more bicycles and pedestrians to look out for.

Kids playing on streets and driveways, trying to hitch a ride on the back bumper...

Smell of bbq, booze, and sometimes Mary Jane as you pull up to some residentials

This particular Saturday sucked though as I was delivering flowers and berries and popcorn ballz and cookies... no chocolates for some reason until I clocked out at 2130

Slept in on Sunday, binged watched naturo shippuden today & I'm just finally recovered from the past week, ready to do it again on Tuesday

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Just wait and see.

If you tried hard and they noticed maybe they will give you another chance.
Whenever I had a problem learning something I would be proactive and ask for some more training or help in some way.

If you are sincere you should be ok.

Rack em

Made the Podium
Saturdays are usually better than a weekday.

Less rush hour traffic.

No school buses to contend with.

Businesses closed on Saturday.

Rarely any pickups.

Cons:

more bicycles and pedestrians to look out for.

Kids playing on streets and driveways, trying to hitch a ride on the back bumper...

Smell of bbq, booze, and sometimes Mary Jane as you pull up to some residentials

This particular Saturday sucked though as I was delivering flowers and berries and popcorn ballz and cookies... no chocolates for some reason until I clocked out at 2130

Slept in on Sunday, binged watched naturo shippuden today & I'm just finally recovered from the past week, ready to do it again on Tuesday
DBZ is better ;)