Prime Box Truck

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
_20201016_222426.JPG

Yup, I saw one of their big bertha s this morning at the local gas station...

542thruNthru

Some lady on my route a few days back "oh ups delivers amazon packages? I guess out here they do huh?" Yeah lady you are 400 miles from the closest amazon distriburtion center. I will probably deliver most of your amazon packages.
I literally had someone say that to me yesterday.

"Why are you delivering amazon?"

ouanling

Some lady on my route a few days back "oh ups delivers amazon packages? I guess out here they do huh?" Yeah lady you are 400 miles from the closest amazon distriburtion center. I will probably deliver most of your amazon packages.
she still sounds more level headed than most people i meet..

yesterday some guy asked me to give him his package from fedex(he has the paper), from the day before that was at their access point 2 cities over.. That's downtown a decent city where theres like 5-6 trucks for every delivery company.

Or the countless people that asks me to help them with their local post packages that were carded days ago.

intel wild

I looked inside one...(they like to leave the bulk door open like fed ex)....peaked in...it was clean...nothing big or bulky or on the ground. Just 3 or 4 or those tote/box things they stuff a lot of small things in on shelves similar to ours and fed ex. I've seen 3-4 in the last 2 weeks.....plus a wally one like 2 months ago.