Prime day 2022

Brownsocks

Just a dog
I'm so excited to deliver 250 stops in the middle of July with no air conditioning. I followed Cool Solutions and started hydrating for this when Prime day ended last year.

Y'all ready?

qdg2

I'm so excited to deliver 250 stops in the middle of July with no air conditioning. I followed Cool Solutions and started hydrating for this when Prime day ended last year.

Y'all ready?
Go to feeders(if you can). Your current problems will be solved.

However, you will get a whole new set of problems.

Here(in pkg), you had a brutal summer then peak. Getting relief about February. Repeat.

I did pkg for 15 years. 100 stops.....50 pickups. I wore out 3 pkg cars.

Brownsocks

Just a dog
It's trending!
Teachers talking about "clear the list", and all I am thinking is they better have someone in the office to accept all this stuff.
Screenshot_20220712-074730_Twitter.jpg

Overpaid Union Thug

Y'all ready?
Luckily, Amazon delivers 99% of their volume in the area my route covers. 😁👍🏻

The thing that always fascinates me about prime day is that people treat it much like they treat black Friday. The majority just go on there and start buying crap without really researching whether or not the crap is even a good deal. Yes, there are good deals. But it’s more of a bargain basement type sale.

The good stuff, much like a black Friday, Is sparse and disappears fast. “Good stuff” is definitely determined by each individual but in general the items most people consider to be in that category are the ones that are disappearing fast. But of course, Amazon branded products are always plentiful and cheap. So, if anyone’s in the market for a fire stick or one of those gimmicky things that talks to you then prime day is great!

Overpaid Union Thug

Amazon has a bunch of mini delivery centers stocked with the most commonly ordered items that are all delivered by Amazon. There are a couple near me in addition to their main warehouse.
The area my route covers is well within the coverage area of the nearest large Amazon delivery center. Or whatever the hell they call theirs.

Commercial Inside Release

Without any fanfare, Amazon quietly closed 16 mega-disribution centers, that we're just built, or soon to be opened. Some of them aren't projected to open until 2025, even though they are brand new facilities.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Probably because they can't retain employees also
Amazon also acknowledged it had too many workers and expects its excess capacity from its massive warehouse expansion during the pandemic to total $10 billion in extra costs for the first half of this year.
“It’s causing pain at the moment, and that pain is considerable,” said Neil Saunders, the managing director of GlobalData Retail.

Hot Carl

Meanwhile, I logged 12 hours yesterday and 13 today. I absolutely can not wait to laugh in their faces Thursday morning when they tell me I'm forced in for Saturday.

DOK

Y'all ready?
Will we see a volume spike? Amazons having a garage sale, saw nothing that caught my eye, and besides they deliver their own stuff now.

DOK

Amazon has a bunch of mini delivery centers stocked with the most commonly ordered items that are all delivered by Amazon. There are a couple near me in addition to their main warehouse.
Which makes you wonder if they’re actually saving money with their delivery network project.