Princess house most hated delivery?

davidix

Besides paper to an office and books to a school.. I think those gosh darn princess house boxes are the absolute worst.

It's always 20 of those bastards to a no dr house. Just want to light them on fire.

Top 3 for sure imo.

badpal

Besides paper to an office and books to a school.. I think those gosh darn princess house boxes are the absolute worst.

It's always 20 of those bastards to a no dr house. Just want to light them on fire.

Top 3 for sure imo.
I ain't seen as many of them as I used too. Not that many princesses on my route I guess. All these sig req 40 pd boxes of wine is moving quickly up my pet peeve list.

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
I get a lot of weaves (thats fake hair for you non-ghetto neighborhood guys) that come international saver out of China, adult sig. required.

The invoices are always on the package and I have to laugh when I see a declared value of $30 US and a total shipping charge of like $115.

Just put a dirty old mop on your head. Much cheaper.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
I get a lot of weaves (thats fake hair for you non-ghetto neighborhood guys) that come international saver out of China, adult sig. required.

The invoices are always on the package and I have to laugh when I see a declared value of $30 US and a total shipping charge of like $115.

Just put a dirty old mop on your head. Much cheaper.

I found out what a weave was the hard way. Woke up next to this black girl I got with the night before and she was suddenly bald.

Blew my mind to say the least

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I hate memory foam beds, recliners/large furniture, and wine. The hair weaves I deliver go straight to an Access Point after the first try.

Refused/NR3

I ain't seen as many of them as I used too. Not that many princesses on my route I guess. All these sig req 40 pd boxes of wine is moving quickly up my pet peeve list.
I hate the sig required wine. I indirect them whenever no one is home to make sure they aren't in my truck the next day.

The only exception that I may use is if the neighbors are good friends I will have the neighbor sign his/her name without prerecording or indirecting.
Seriously I don't do that. It's not worth it. I've been on my route a long time and know tons of customers. I will not take it to a different address.. Now if one of their realtives happens to answer the door at the house on delivering to, I'm cool with that.

Sweeper

Where’s the broom?
Seriously I don't do that. It's not worth it. I've been on my route a long time and know tons of customers. I will not take it to a different address.. Now if one of their realtives happens to answer the door at the house on delivering to, I'm cool with that.
Agreed, that would be following the methods. Check government issued photo ID and stop complete.

Don’t get into a potential situation where LP gets involved. When Adult Signature Required packages get put in safe places and the consignee can’t find them no matter how short that time period is things tend to escalate quickly.

If the neighbor has access to the house and can open the door of the residence that the package is addressed to then they are in the house and I’ll deliver it. This scenario would also be legitimate and would not be an indirect.

C. Y. A.

browned_out

My old package route covered a large Hispanic area, I used to dread Princess House. I had at least 5/6 houses that got that stuff, one house would get multiple shipments all the time. The worst part is driving around all day with that stuff and trying to work around it.