Prison break shatters peace in upstate New York towns By Ray Sanchez, CNN Updated 9:40 PM ET, Tue Ju

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Breaking News! Reports are in that they may be out of coffee as well!

giphy.gif

upschuck

They were first noticed missing during the 5:30 am bed check.
They probably had at least a 5 hour(?) head start. I say they are long gone.

I'm sure there was a routine that they knew when the "checks" were, and timed it to escape right after one to give them the most lead time.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

They probably had at least a 5 hour(?) head start. I say they are long gone.

I'm sure there was a routine that they knew when the "checks" were, and timed it to escape right after one to give them the most lead time.

They made their bunks up as though they were sleeping and the guards didn't think twice about it until they did their physical check at 5:30 am.

They (police) are going door to door in Dannemora today.

upschuck

They made their bunks up as though they were sleeping and the guards didn't think twice about it until they did their physical check at 5:30 am.

They (police) are going door to door in Dannemora today.
I'm sure they had someone waiting for them with a car. They had this planned pretty well, and that would just be the next step.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I'm sure they had someone waiting for them with a car. They had this planned pretty well, and that would just be the next step.

There was supposed to be someone with a car waiting for them when they popped open the manhole cover. That person, supposedly a female, either got nervous and left or she never showed.

upschuck

There was supposed to be someone with a car waiting for them when they popped open the manhole cover. That person, supposedly a female, either got nervous and left or she never showed.
Do they have surveillance video of that , or them trying to find someone, or running away?

moreluck

golden ticket member
Everyone tries to appear important and most are just idiots. Some everyday guy with a shotgun needs to put those two escapees down when they trespass in his yard.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Did he interrupt "The View"?
The View sucks big time......the Real is much better.
I don't know what was interrupted because I was on the computer, but it was urgent for Cuomo to act important. What an idiot. I probably had Fox news on in the background.
It reminded me of the old SNL when thy used to come on and announce that someone was still dead.