Pro war or anti war?

Are you pro war and invasion or anti?

• I am pro war and invasion.

• I am anti war and invasion.

Results are only viewable after voting.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Some wars need to be fought. Haven't seen one in my lifetime though. Pretty much just political games and playing world police in a :censored2:ty attempt to spread muh democracy at this point. So with that disclaimer being said, I voted anti.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
sometimes the govt needs ppl's support to carry out its agenda, sometimes it doesnt. im not sure how they do it with war, probably just focus on a few countries at a time.
Well so far browncafe is proving you right. That's pretty funny considering how much hate you get on here.

rickyb

Well so far browncafe is proving you right. That's pretty funny considering how much hate you get on here.
well just keep an open mind. dont make up your mind whether or not u like a person. or if they are your enemy. it should be about hte content of what htey are saying. my views arent mainstream necessarily. for example anti capitalism worker control of jobs is something thats probably just below the surface, but theres still probably majority support for capitalism im guessing.