Probation help

JordanDelano

Does the 4 days I did in training count toward my probation period? And if I don't accumulate all 70 days before January will I still be laid off? I will have around 60 before Dec. 31st. Does my word days during peak season even still count?
​Thank you

JordanDelano

Permanent Hire

I was hired permanently in the late part of September,will I get laid off after Dec 31st? And if I do will it be for sure that I get called back?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Re: Permanent Hire

Out of those 15 my guess would be 5-10 will be left come the new year. If you work hard and want to stick around you will likely be kept around. Preload is always looking for people.

JordanDelano

Does the 4 days I did in training count toward my probation period? And if I don't accumulate all 70 days before January will I still be laid off? I will have around 60 before Dec. 31st. Does my word days during peak season even still count?

cynic

I was hired permanently in the late part of September,will I get laid off after Dec 31st? And if I do will it be for sure that I get called back?

If you were hired "permanently" why do you believe you will be laid off after December 31st? Were you ever told you were a "seasonal"?

(IMHO, in today's economy with today's corporations there is no such thing as a "permanent" job...)

cynic

You last day will be 12/24/13. Plan on returning late March 2014.

CaliforniaPaul - even though they're "permanent" and not seasonal?! Curious as in Southern (Texas) if you got hired before Seasonal you'll still be around on January 1st or 2nd.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
​Thank you
Are you this repetitively annoying at work??? You might not make it to peak at that rate.....