Problem searching for UPS jobs online!

LaughingCrow

This is driving me crazy,

I see a bunch of UPS seasonal driver helper and package handler positions available on job sites like career builder in my area (nyc):

http://www.careerbuilder.com/Jobseeker/Jobs/JobResults.aspx?IPath=QH&ch=&rs=&s_rawwords=ups&s_jobtypes=ALL&s_freshness=30&s_education=DRNS&s_freeloc=nyc&qsbButton=Find+Jobs+>>

But when I click on the position I am taken to the ups site to apply. I then have to type my zip code or search by state on this page:

jobs-ups.com

And when I do, it shows no jobs available in my area. Does any one know what's the problem here? Is there a number I can call for help?

Thanks

evilleace

I think that is just a generic add that they put up on job sites doesn't mean that there are open positions in your area. Although there should be some seasonal soon if there aren't now so keep looking.

UPSGUY72

This is driving me crazy,

I see a bunch of UPS seasonal driver helper and package handler positions available on job sites like career builder in my area (nyc):

http://www.careerbuilder.com/Jobseeker/Jobs/JobResults.aspx?IPath=QH&ch=&rs=&s_rawwords=ups&s_jobtypes=ALL&s_freshness=30&s_education=DRNS&s_freeloc=nyc&qsbButton=Find+Jobs+>>

But when I click on the position I am taken to the ups site to apply. I then have to type my zip code or search by state on this page:

jobs-ups.com

And when I do, it shows no jobs available in my area. Does any one know what's the problem here? Is there a number I can call for help?

Thanks

Go to upsjobs.com and look there might not be any position open in your area. You also might want to check your local unemployment center website UPS hires alot of driver helper from the unemployment centers.

If you want to be a PT inside person just keep checking the upsjobs.com website.

LaughingCrow

Go to upsjobs.com and look there might not be any position open in your area. You also might want to check your local unemployment center website UPS hires alot of driver helper from the unemployment centers.

If you want to be a PT inside person just keep checking the upsjobs.com website.

But why do they keep posting these ads on a daily basis, each ad says there is a job in this part of Queens, or that part of Manhattan (naming the area specifically) and when I search in the main UPS job site it says there's not a single position available in all of New York City! How is that even possible?

I just want to know why UPS keeps posting these new job listings (that are official BTW) and yet their job site says there's not a single position available in all of New York City.

SoyFish

I'd say keep checking on the upsjobs.com site.

When I was looking for a job I think UPS had an ad on yahoo & it had the redirect to the jobs site.

& basically whatever is on the ups site is whats out there.