Problem with co-worker...

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Union members are not supposed to bring discredit upon one another; however, your steward is supposed to represent the interests of the hourlies, not their own.

I have a feeling that mgt was already well aware of what was going on.

You did the right thing.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

If Upstate was a team player he would have quoted the post. Alas, he did not.

I will recap it the best I can from memory. It seems the shop steward did not like the manager for the area that she was working in and tried to get the others working there to agree with her. The OP went to the manager and question and assured him that none of the others felt the same as the steward.

rocket man

i will recap it the best i can from memory. It seems the shop steward did not like the manager for the area that she was working in and tried to get the others working there to agree with her. The op went to the manager and question and assured him that none of the others felt the same as the steward.
if you werent feeling guilty you would have never replied to the post about you

curiousbrain

May I suggest you stick to what you know, which could be listed on a post-it note.

I'm not liking this post because I factually agree with what has been said (I know nothing about `rocket man`), but that snippy comment from Upstate is priceless; as a matter of fact, I'm going to steal it and use it at work.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I'm not liking this post because I factually agree with what has been said (I know nothing about `rocket man`), but that snippy comment from Upstate is priceless; as a matter of fact, I'm going to steal it and use it at work.

Please note that the snippy comment has been copyright protected. Dave.

UPSGUY72

I will recap it the best I can from memory. It seems the shop steward did not like the manager for the area that she was working in and tried to get the others working there to agree with her. The OP went to the manager and question and assured him that none of the others felt the same as the steward.

I notice the OP erased what they wrote after only getting one 9 word response. The OP is also 53 and in Dec of last was wondering about being fired and collecting a pension and health benefits.

Sound like the OP was trying to get on the good side of the SUP in order to not get fired.