Problem with payroll

Myecia A Raimey

I had put on w4 when hired in 2018 i wanted 1300 tooken so that means they would take every check until then and they already said i want get it back until file next year? My question is i went into upers snd changed my money in direct deposit snd i got an email it was being processed so i should get my last live check this fridsy correct? Since last week they took it?

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
I had put on w4 when hired in 2018 i wanted 1300 tooken so that means they would take every check until then and they already said i want get it back until file next year? My question is i went into upers snd changed my money in direct deposit snd i got an email it was being processed so i should get my last live check this fridsy correct? Since last week they took it?
child support

Myecia A Raimey

I dont pay child support i got my w4 fixed in upsers and got an email my direct deposit info was being processed so i should get a live check friday then next werk should be direct deposit

Kae3106

I'm confused. When you fill out a W-4, you select the number of allowances you want to claim. If you want additional tax withheld, you can add that. You cannot just select a flat amount. It sounds like you may have entered $1300 as a flat amount. This tells the payroll system to calculate the regular federal tax to withhold and then try to withhold $1300 from each check on top of that.

If that is greater than your weekly pay, the system will take the entire check to try to satisfy the $1300 you selected. If this truly was a mistake on the W-4, it is possible to have this refunded now instead of claiming it back with your 2018 taxes next year. It's within the same quarter so it's easy for Payroll to do this.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

And now a clarification via the Wallylation process:

...Before my hire date of this year, I calculated my payments and arranged my finances as to pay the sum of $1300, in the form of a tax refund next year. A short time later, I electronically arranged to utilized direct deposit. I received email conformation advising me of my request, and that it is in the processing stage.

I pose this: Will this Friday be my final live check before direct deposit begins? I ask this because it has been a week since the processing stage began...

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

...Before my hire date of this year, I calculated my payments and arranged my finances as to pay the sum of $1300, in the form of a tax refund next year. A short time later, I electronically arranged to utilized direct deposit. I received email conformation advising me of my request, and that it is in the processing stage.

I pose this: Will this Friday be my final live check before direct deposit begins? I ask this because it has been a week since the processing stage began...
Golly gee, Wally. Whatever would we do without your quality translations? The word “tooken” was really throwing me off. Lol.

Conformation: the shape or structure of something, especially an animal.

SolidWoodPanel

Probably the Greatest American Alive
Pretty sure this is a troll, or maybe even the first Unimera to grace this forum. Either way they are typing like they are coked out of their gourd or, my guess, they have hooves for hands