Problems with all supervisors. New and old.

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
My current on road is a decent guy. If you do your job he leaves you alone. He knows the numbers are fake. My last on road was a piece of crap along with my last center manager. They were 2 of the most dishonest people I've ever been associated with.

qdg2

My current on road is a decent guy. If you do your job he leaves you alone. He knows the numbers are fake. My last on road was a piece of crap along with my last center manager. They were 2 of the most dishonest people I've ever been associated with.
Do you ever call them out on their dishonesty? To their face? And expose them? And to who?

Could you give us a concrete example of indisputable dishonesty(by them)? Noting: There is a big difference in intellectual dishonesty. And being a piece of crap is highly subjective.....Pencil whipping timecards and records are solid examples of dishonesty.

In my 42 years, I didn't experience a lot of pure dishonesty by mgt.

Now, I experienced a lot of pieces of crap excuses for humanity there. I often asked "why is it this way?" More often than not, we were not given the possibility that we did our best or the outcome was based on company policy and procedures. Skipping lunch and peeing in coke bottles for 10 hours straight to make their numbers and being called a piece of crap the next morning.

Most often, the culture of us vs. them and the top down feces flow created a climate of two-way distrust. With everyone's job used as a productivity whip/club. Affixing blame and discipline for any problem was job 1 for mgt. This is how the company is run and that's how the CEO on down wants it.

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
Do you ever call them out on their dishonesty? To their face? And expose them? And to who?

Could you give us a concrete example of indisputable dishonesty(by them)? Noting: There is a big difference in intellectual dishonesty. And being a piece of crap is highly subjective.....Pencil whipping timecards and records are solid examples of dishonesty.

Now, I experienced a lot of pieces of crap excuses for humanity there. I often asked "why is it this way?" More often than not, we were not given the possibility that we did our best or the outcome was based on company policy and procedures. Skipping lunch and peeing in coke bottles for 10 hours straight to make their numbers and being called a piece of crap the next morning.

Most often, the culture of us vs. them and the top down feces flow created a climate of two-way distrust. With everyone's job used as a productivity whip/club. Affixing blame and discipline for any problem was job 1 for mgt. This is how the company is run and that's how the CEO on down wants it.
1669150531176789.png

PASinterference

One example would be telling a driver to run air on trace and tell them to hit the override button so it wouldn't show up late. Also, if an air is late, sheet as emergency conditions then resheet so it wouldn't show up late. Hiding major accidents for runners. Telling car wash to wash their personal cars. Telling drivers to sheet missed pkgs as nsn. Telling drivers to sign for pkgs for a business after closing time and leave at back door. You want me to keep going???? They were pure crap.

PASinterference

One example would be telling a driver to run air on trace and tell them to hit the override button so it wouldn't show up late. Also, if an air is late, sheet as emergency conditions then resheet so it wouldn't show up late. Hiding major accidents for runners. Telling car wash to wash their personal cars. Telling drivers to sheet missed pkgs as nsn. Telling drivers to sign for pkgs for a business after closing time and leave at back door. You want me to keep going???? They were pure crap.
And yes I called them out many times. They took the labor manager out to lunch and ate him out, literally. Therefore nothing was ever done on any occasion. If I had it to do over, I would have gotten corporate involved.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer

@BadIdeaGuy I thought you banned Dave?

Brown Down

how about when my on road calls me due to my route being cut on mondays and telling me my options(im fairly high up the senority ladder}. i agree to go in to run route x. Only to find im on route y which i didnt agree to run. I could have taken the layoff day sure but that info makes a difference as i like route x. bold face lied to. and yes i called them out right in front of the brand new center manager.
We've also caught them trying to sneak around running routes on there own with layoffs, putting low senority people under sick for layoffs because of the buddy system, etc etc.
How much more dishonesty do i need to show? And im not saying they all are dishonest. had a fair share of good management myself.

Thebrownblob

how about when my on road calls me due to my route being cut on mondays and telling me my options(im fairly high up the senority ladder}. i agree to go in to run route x. Only to find im on route y which i didnt agree to run. I could have taken the layoff day sure but that info makes a difference as i like route x. bold face lied to. and yes i called them out right in front of the brand new center manager.
We've also caught them trying to sneak around running routes on there own with layoffs, putting low senority people under sick for layoffs because of the buddy system, etc etc.
How much more dishonesty do i need to show? And im not saying they all are dishonest. had a fair share of good management myself.
Why do you answer your phone? If you’re route is cut follow your work, if you have the seniority. If you don’t take the worst route and make their lives hell. Do all of this right at start time.

Returntosender

Once you go along with the conspiracy of falsification of numbers you are not actively participating in the conspiracy