Problems with people working “off the Clock”?---Here you go

OPTION3

Scan side 1 3.jpeg

browntroll

where can i get one of these forms? dont say shop steward since most of mine are useless.
i just want to wave one in front of my sups to see how scared they get.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
a great many of the idiots that come on and set the truck up off the clock and then run all day are the same ones who get sent to help me in the PM

Oak

Your UNION Hall..will give you all you need
Unfortunately, my hall is literally hundreds of miles from me. After working local sort on Friday nights, it'd be a real chore to make a meeting at 8:00 on a Saturday morning. I have driven over a hundred miles to a satellite/centralized meeting on a Saturday afternoon.

If you're in the same situation as I am, check your local's website. That's where I get my grievance forms.

I'd bet dollars to donuts if you called your BA, he'd mail you forms.

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
Also if your local has a website they probably have one online that you can fill out and print. That's how I do mine.

Future

Victory Ride
a great many of the idiots that come on and set the truck up off the clock and then run all day are the same ones who get sent to help me in the PM
Whenever they send me a message to help someone etc ...I refer them to the idiot who loads and sorts off the clock (he is in my loop) because 9 x out 10 he is finished , while I got 35 left to deliver on the shelf......this time of year they will run him in the ground and he wonders why.

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
We have several drivers that work off the clock,get in early, and pay their union dues at the same time. They are only hurting themselves and most of all, everyone in the center. You cant stop them there are too many and the loads are always friend up due to managements lack of knowledge and listening capabilities.

Future

Victory Ride
We have several drivers that work off the clock,get in early, and pay their union dues at the same time. They are only hurting themselves and most of all, everyone in the center. You cant stop them there are too many and the loads are always friend up due to managements lack of knowledge and listening capabilities.
Can be and should be stopped immediately!!!

Shifting Contents

Most Help Needed
Can be and should be stopped immediately!!!
Why? Seriously why?

I do not do it. Haven't in many years. What is it hurting? Is the amount of discourse and anger it causes among union brothers worth it?

We have stewards who walk the belts every day and file on people just so the stewards make the grievance money. There have been more arguments more fights more ":censored2: the union" and no one ha stopped doing it. So what good is it?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Working off the clock is agreeing to a pay cut. Sorry, can't do it. Go home, someone else will do it that needs the money.

Future

Victory Ride
falling-out-of-my-chair.jpg
Why? Seriously why?

I do not do it. Haven't in many years. What is it hurting? Is the amount of discourse and anger it causes among union brothers worth it?

We have stewards who walk the belts every day and file on people just so the stewards make the grievance money. There have been more arguments more fights more ":censored2: the union" and no one ha stopped doing it. So what good is it?
Will get back to you.....have to go to work on the clock and make money

9.5er

We have a couple of preloaders that will stack boxes outside the cars because the drivers come in early to load them. Never fails when I have to cover one of those routes I'm the last one to leave.
If they want me to load those boxes then change my start time.