Profile message question?

White Line

Hi everybody, I haven't posted in awhile but I have been checking in on BC now and then to see what everyone is up to, I have been busy with my new job and other :censored2:, I hope everybody is doing ok and things are good with you and your families, anyway I got a message sent directly to my profile from another BC member and was just wondering if I reply by using the comment box or do I click their profile and use the start conversation box, it probably sounds like a dumb question but I have not had messages sent directly to my profile before.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Hi everybody, I haven't posted in awhile but I have been checking in on BC now and then to see what everyone is up to, I have been busy with my new job and other :censored2:, I hope everybody is doing ok and things are good with you and your families, anyway I got a message sent directly to my profile from another BC member and was just wondering if I reply by using the comment box or do I click their profile and use the start conversation box, it probably sounds like a dumb question but I have not had messages sent directly to my profile before.

Click their profile and use the start conversation box.