progression sheet

I know everyone has asked the same thing over and over. Seems like a million different answers depending on the local and what someone has been told or not told. I have read on here where some of the people in progression did see a raise on their paychecks and some haven't. Seems its all over the board. Thanks anyway.

Last edited:

upschuck

SaintRick is correct. Unless you are red circled above progression rate, then you will get a retro check for 70¢ for Aug 1 to your seniority date in Sept. File under Art 41 Sec1 as a basis. If you are not red circled, then on July 31, 2013 you should of made 17.25, Sept(seniority date), 2013 should be 18.45. Retro for 70¢ for the time between those two dates.

Bottom rung

The union is to represent all employees and that we get treated all the same no matter there seniority number.

Sent using BrownCafe App
Then why didn't they represent the employees currently in progression? If we're equal, then why does a guy who walked in the door to a full time gig two months ago make more than me? what a damn joke. This representation is horrible.

By The Book

Then why didn't they represent the employees currently in progression? If we're equal, then why does a guy who walked in the door to a full time gig two months ago make more than me? what a damn joke. This representation is horrible.
Contract language, once negotiated and implemented, is hard to change. Seems like the 2 sides just start over with new language around new contract times. Looks like a compromise where the new guys coming in get a little more now but have to wait longer to get to top scale. If your seniority is prior to Aug. 1, 2013, I think all will get the gwi.