Misthios

I love my job. Don't you?
So when I first joined up the United Parcel Service it bleeping sucked. Always being expected to work at a certain pace that was alien to me, being so tired I wanted to walk out etc.
I think I'm finally adjusted though. This past week I've been loading 3-5 trucks no problem. My supervisor thinks I'm on something lol. I've been slowly losing weight by fasting and just drinking a cup of coffee before my shift, eating a cheap ass sandwich from the vending machine during break etc. Preloading is somewhat easy to me now, I even did 7 trucks yesterday when some jackass decided to quit when he saw a mountain of packages coming down the belt lol.
So question: Can I double shift preloading with becoming a driver helper? I wanna get in some more hours and experience what its like on the road now.

First off please stop working so hard. They will run your backside into the ground so fast because you're willing to take it. Slow down and smell the roses my friend.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
What are you bipolar?
Last week you were the suckiest, suck whoever sucked a suck, and now you are the greatest thing since individually wrapped cheese slices.
How about you just calm the :censored2: down and work at UPS for more than three months.
f12c6358cee4d06abaa42259f8c74562.gif

Tech522

So when I first joined up the United Parcel Service it bleeping sucked. Always being expected to work at a certain pace that was alien to me, being so tired I wanted to walk out etc.
I think I'm finally adjusted though. This past week I've been loading 3-5 trucks no problem. My supervisor thinks I'm on something lol. I've been slowly losing weight by fasting and just drinking a cup of coffee before my shift, eating a cheap ass sandwich from the vending machine during break etc. Preloading is somewhat easy to me now, I even did 7 trucks yesterday when some jackass decided to quit when he saw a mountain of packages coming down the belt lol.
So question: Can I double shift preloading with becoming a driver helper? I wanna get in some more hours and experience what its like on the road now.

3-5 properly? Are you wallpapering? <-Don't do that. Are you loading sequentially? <-DO this. Drivers will hate you if you're not.