Promiscuous Women Are to Blame for Earthquakes

Lue C Fur

Evil member
You cant make this up:

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2010/0...omiscuous-women-cause-quakes/?test=latestnews

BEIRUT -- A senior Iranian cleric says women who wear revealing clothing and behave promiscuously are to blame for earthquakes.
Iran is one of the world's most earthquake-prone countries, and the cleric's unusual explanation for why the earth shakes follows a [COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue !important]prediction[/COLOR][/COLOR]

by President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad that a quake is certain to hit Tehran and that many of its 12 million inhabitants should relocate.

"Many women who do not dress modestly ... lead young men astray, corrupt their chastity and spread adultery in society, which (consequently) increases earthquakes," Hojatoleslam Kazem Sedighi was quoted as saying by Iranian media.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
so what..?
'Cause the walls start shaking
The earth was quaking
My mind was aching
And we were making it and you -

Shook me all night long
Yeah you shook me all night long

Catatonic

Nine Lives
You cant make this up:

BEIRUT -- A senior Iranian cleric says women who wear revealing clothing and behave promiscuously are to blame for earthquakes.

Pat Robertson is an Iranian cleric?

Noticed that pickup beat me to it ... still a good point to reinforce.

Last edited:
P

pickup

Pat Robertson is an Iranian cleric?

Noticed that pickup beat me to it ... still a good point to reinforce.

I am glad that you reinforced it(notice that I removed the small font) . Sometimes I think I am out on the edge sometimes , good to know that I have company.