promoted again

11.19igrad

... to on-floor supervisor. I will now oversee all departments under direct supervision from my onsite sup. My boss got promoted and they not only decided not to hire from outside for his position, but the entire chain of command for the agency and UPS supported the decision to offer me the role.

Lets go!

charm299

... to on-floor supervisor. I will now oversee all departments under direct supervision from my onsite sup. My boss got promoted and they not only decided not to hire from outside for his position, but the entire chain of command for the agency and UPS supported the decision to offer me the role.

Lets go!
You’ll be center manager in no time

Karma...

in my day it was 100% promotion from with-in.....its the only way to have credibility with the force...when did this going outside the company start ?

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!

Lets go!
Have you learned to use the handbrake yet?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Lets go!
And you’ve done all that not knowing how to use a handbrake

542thruNthru

Lets go!
I'm so proud of you. Keep us updated.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.

Lets go!
You going to trade in the land cruiser and upgrade?

GenericUsername

Hey, forget all these guys here raining on your parade. You made the decision to post here knowing the general consensus towards supervisors - that's on you. But congratulations on your promotion. Obviously it's something you wanted so keep it up dude.

542thruNthru

Hey, forget all these guys here raining on your parade. You made the decision to post here knowing the general consensus towards supervisors - that's on you. But congratulations on your promotion. Obviously it's something you wanted so keep it up dude.
Well to be fair. What he wanted was to be a driver but he had a accident because you didn't know how to use a handbrake.

But he's picked himself up now a making the best of it.

Lets go!
You didn't leave yet?

Lets go!
Damn! Now you gonna get some 22" wheels for the 4Runner?

clean hairy

How long before he is fired because no one held his hand "and did not teach or show" hime some critical part of the job that only required common sense to figure out?

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
How long before he is fired because no one held his hand "and did not teach or show" hime some critical part of the job that only required common sense to figure out?
About how long it takes for him to report your post and it gets deleted. So I’m guessing around an hour.