Promotion process?

CACH117

How important is this LJS thing in regards to your promotion for part time sup? I take my test tomorrow, and my manager wants me to go to training right after the test to recite it. If I don't have it down 100% do I not get promoted?

If you're 21 or older they need Package Car drivers like there's no tomorrow in the District. It will pay a bit more and you'll have a life.

CACH117

I am 22, to my knowledge there's a waiting list for anything driving related. My plan for UPS is do my time, utilize the CRCP, and leave once I've graduated. In that time I want to make the most money possible, so staying as a loader isn't an option for me. Is package car driver something I can immediately get into? Do I need a CDL?

Go Brown Or Go Home!

If you want to make 100G's a year then it might be something you look into. You sure theres a wait at your center? Talk to hr to make sure.

sent using smoke signals

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Do you have any clue how much overtime a driver has to work to make six figures?

I am a FT seniority driver and have not broken $70K in the last 3-4 years.

MethodsMan

Do you have any clue how much overtime a driver has to work to make six figures?

I am a FT seniority driver and have not broken $70K in the last 3-4 years.

With this new contract? 2 hours a day.

You're the exception not the rule. I was talking to a driver the other day who told me he was right at $95k last year with about 2/hrs OT a day.