Proper pushback for unrealistic workloads

Browntrk1

I recently picked up a nice bid route after another driver retired and for the first month, it was running great. Every week since I've been on the route however, they've added another 5 or so business stops and slowly expanded my territory. I started with around 165 per day with 35 signature stops. Now it's up to 180, 80-90 signature stops and I pull a tp-60. There are 3 golf cart helpers soaking up most of my residential work and I'm taking on another 3 pickups to go with the growing business territory. Plan day is up to an 11 hour day most days. My question is, without forcing myself to purposely stop being productive, how do I push back and get my route to a manageable amount of work? I'm a fairly new driver so 9.5 grievances aren't available to me until I hit the fourth year under the new contract. My manager and dispatcher are both good guys but the people above them are demanding a stops per car number that's outrageous to take advantage of helpers starting earlier this year.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I recently picked up a nice bid route after another driver retired and for the first month, it was running great. Every week since I've been on the route however, they've added another 5 or so business stops and slowly expanded my territory. I started with around 165 per day with 35 signature stops. Now it's up to 180, 80-90 signature stops and I pull a tp-60. There are 3 golf cart helpers soaking up most of my residential work and I'm taking on another 3 pickups to go with the growing business territory. Plan day is up to an 11 hour day most days. My question is, without forcing myself to purposely stop being productive, how do I push back and get my route to a manageable amount of work? I'm a fairly new driver so 9.5 grievances aren't available to me until I hit the fourth year under the new contract. My manager and dispatcher are both good guys but the people above them are demanding a stops per car number that's outrageous to take advantage of helpers starting earlier this year.
Slow down and start kickin them in the nuttz til late at night like 9 930 and be super overallowed, problem solved. Your only phucqking yourself going out there killing yourself and bringing it in early. Youll learn eventually how to play the game. Management dont give 1 shiznitt about you or any of us. That's the reality of it dude.

Cementups

Box Monkey
9.5 list no matter until Jan 1. So until then they are going to pile on the work. Jan 1 comes along, start filing. You being in progression doesn't matter.

Also, if you keep doing the extra they give you, they are just going to give you more.

JackStraw

UPS loves guys like you. They'll keep piling on the work if you keep doing it. After a few times of them either having someone come and get your pick up pieces, or having drivers cover some p/u's they'll get the hint. If you don't say anything, how are they going to know? They might think you like the extra work.