Proposals for the next contract.

Anonymous 12

Non active member
I haven't shaved since last Sunday and I have to say I look damn sexy. How about everyone propose next contract that ups do away with the beard policy. What do you think? Wouldn't you like to have a beard?

PiedmontSteward

RTW-4-Less
I haven't shaved since last Sunday and I have to say I look damn sexy. How about everyone propose next contract that ups do away with the beard policy. What do you think? Wouldn't you like to have a beard?

UPS Freight drivers don't have to shave; in fact, one of our UPSF stewards has a gnarly beard.

Just sayin'.

upschuck

OK...I'll say it

The turkey needs to come back.....It is really not about the turkey, but the small amount of appreciation that it showed, something is better than nothing. Also, a lot of drivers gave their turkeys to the local homeless shelter for their Christmas dinners.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
OK...I'll say it

The turkey needs to come back.....It is really not about the turkey, but the small amount of appreciation that it showed, something is better than nothing. Also, a lot of drivers gave their turkeys to the local homeless shelter for their Christmas dinners.
Yes, I miss the turkeys.

OK...I'll say it

Not only do I want my turkey, I want retro turkey's and box of stovetop stuffing!

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
It's called being married:(
anti-masturbatory-gum-1.jpg