Provident Funding Home loan ($1500 off)

Legitimyze

I was looking on the upsers website and under the discounts we recieve I saw this:

Provident Funding
Provident+Funding-Logo-2.jpg

$1500 off new home loan
Through the Provident Funding Mortgage Benefit ProgramTM, UPS employees may receive an exclusive discount of $1,500* or more to the price of new home loan, refinance or purchase! Call 1-888-547-4050, and reference discount code ***********. The Mortgage Benefit Program™ offers: • A new home loan in under 23 days • Savings of $1,500* or more • We won’t sell your mortgage

And I am actually in the process of looking at homes to buy. I was wondering if anyone has dealt with them and if they are a good choice for a home loan.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
1500 off what? Closing costs vary widely between lenders. I highly suggest you go with a mortgage broker who will shop for you. They bring you offers and you can decide between banks, let them fight over your loan.

UPSGUY72

I was looking on the upsers website and under the discounts we recieve I saw this:

Provident Funding
Provident+Funding-Logo-2.jpg

$1500 off new home loan
Through the Provident Funding Mortgage Benefit ProgramTM, UPS employees may receive an exclusive discount of $1,500* or more to the price of new home loan, refinance or purchase! Call 1-888-547-4050, and reference discount code ***********. The Mortgage Benefit Program™ offers: • A new home loan in under 23 days • Savings of $1,500* or more • We won’t sell your mortgage

And I am actually in the process of looking at homes to buy. I was wondering if anyone has dealt with them and if they are a good choice for a home loan.

Are you a Veteran if so get a VA loan. You'll get better rates and it will be a lot easier to get approved if your close to your Debt to income mortgage number of 42%. Also you won't have to pay PMI and don't need to have down payment you can finance the whole amount.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Are you a Veteran if so get a VA loan. You'll get better rates and it will be a lot easier to get approved if your close to your Debt to income mortgage number of 42%. Also you won't have to pay PMI and don't need to have down payment you can finance the whole amount.

I have a VA loan and I financed the purchase price and 3% origination fee.