PSA Sirius/xm Radio is giving Serious Discounts On Renewals .Just Call and Complain

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
got my renewal notice with increased fees and new 21 dollar music royalty fee. so I called and said I was not renewing.

they offered me a full year for $78 . I saved $107 for a 10 minute phone call.

sometimes it pays to complain.

got my renewal notice with increased fees and new 21 dollar music royalty fee. so I called and said I was not renewing.

they offered me a full year for $78 . I saved $107 for a 10 minute phone call.

sometimes it pays to complain.
Then they auto renew you at full price. they are sneaky bastards. will never use them again,ever.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I just use rhapsody. Its 9.99 a month for unlimited downloads to my phone. And I can just download tracks to my phone without burning up my data for streaming. One of the best deals out there really as long as you use your phone for your mp3 player, which I know some nerdballs out there are technologically challenged and are still living in 1985, but im just sayin lol.

I just use rhapsody. Its 9.99 a month for unlimited downloads to my phone. And I can just download tracks to my phone without burning up my data for streaming. One of the best deals out there really as long as you use your phone for your mp3 player, which I know some nerdballs out there are technologically challenged and are still living in 1985, but im just sayin lol.
Im ,playing my 8 track,right now.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I did the same a few months ago. My bill was $101 for 6 months of service. I called to complain and they were quick to double the term to a full year, which I accepted. I also cancelled auto renewal.

I thought there was no one worse than the cable company. I was wrong.