PT Air/Seasonal Driver won bid on FT Service Provider

Turdbomber

I have a question about the qualifying period when you win a bid for full-time package car driver. We have 2 centers in my building, I drove seasonal during peak of 2011 and they qualified me. Our rider indicates if you qualify as a cover driver you don't have to qualify again. But our center manager keeps harping on me about scratching 5 days. From my understanding if I was pre-qualified when I won the bid, I don't have to re-qualify. Is this correct?

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Is it really worth fighting? Since your future as a driver is in the companies hands, you may not make 30 days on-road if you battle the center manager's lie now. I suggest calling bluffs once you have made 30 days because they do discriminate.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
I drove seasonal during peak of 2011 and they qualified me. Our rider indicates if you qualify as a cover driver you don't have to qualify again.

Are you sure about that ? Generally speaking.... When you drive as a seasonal, you don't "gain" anything except experience.

Check it out. You might be confusing yourself with seasonal language, and cover driver language.

-Bug-