PT Hub Supervisor

fuqboi

What exactly does a PT hub supervisor do? The job posting mentions office tasks with "simple hand grasping and fine hand manipulation" and that you must be able to "bend, stoop, crouch, squat, crawl, climb, stand, sit and turn / pivot" :closedeye Is this different from a preload supervisor position?

I'm a recent college grad trying to get some job experience while I look for work that is related to my degree, so I'm wondering if this would be worth a shot for the time being (I've read all of the bad things about supervision jobs). I've also been looking at the seasonal driver openings but I've never driven a stick in my life.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
We almost made it three days without a "should I become a pt sup" thread. Do you want to know where your package is while we are at it?

Future

Victory Ride
What exactly does a PT hub supervisor do? The job posting mentions office tasks with "simple hand grasping and fine hand manipulation" and that you must be able to "bend, stoop, crouch, squat, crawl, climb, stand, sit and turn / pivot" :closedeye Is this different from a preload supervisor position?

I'm a recent college grad trying to get some job experience while I look for work that is related to my degree, so I'm wondering if this would be worth a shot for the time being (I've read all of the bad things about supervision jobs). I've also been looking at the seasonal driver openings but I've never driven a stick in my life.
You must look good in high heels and sing like Kate Smith

Z

ZQXC

Damaged package? The hell you say....ups is so careful...we treat every package like a....was it special guest? lol

"Guest of honor"

My all time favorite was "You can't hear good package handling" to which I would reply......... ( That makes it a lot different from good sex )

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
"Guest of honor"

My all time favorite was "You can't hear good package handling" to which I would reply......... ( That makes it a lot different from good sex )
That was it...guest of honor. The best catchphrase was...if you have extra time..."massage your load"....lol

ChickenLegs

Safety Expert

I can't answer you about the job title --- but ignore those that are against the position.

In every company, the boss is always the bad guy no one likes. This job will be great experience for you while you look for work elsewhere. Remember, don't get sucked into the mindset that brown is the only place where you can make good money.