PT retirement insurance

WMgoing2022

I am PT air in Western Region and a few of us at our local center are trying to find out about insurance after retirement. From what we hear from stewards, reps is that we can stay on our current plan for a small fee paid monthly. The problem is no one, we've called the trust, union office, carrier- no one knows what the actual deal is.

Just wondering if anyone has any idea what's going on with PT retirement insurance or who to hit up to find out the deal is!

Thanks!

Shiftless

I am PT air in Western Region and a few of us at our local center are trying to find out about insurance after retirement. From what we hear from stewards, reps is that we can stay on our current plan for a small fee paid monthly. The problem is no one, we've called the trust, union office, carrier- no one knows what the actual deal is.

Just wondering if anyone has any idea what's going on with PT retirement insurance or who to hit up to find out the deal is!

Thanks!

Best to ask your BA (Business Agent) at the union hall. Call Him or Her. He or She should be able to print up your info for you. I was FT Western Conference and we pay a monthly fee and its is under UPS Retired Health Care. Healthcare for me does not come from the union. Maybe different for you so call your Local Union Hall.

WMgoing2022

I called our local office, didn't talk to a BA, person who handles FT and she didn't know, told me to call our insurance carrier? Not sure why Blue Cross would have anything to do with it.