PT Seasonal: Should I Try Perm?

Boxer Brown

I am in my 40's. Real job is in sales, which is feast or famine. Peak is a dead time in my real job so I signed up to Preload. Here's whats crazy....its actually been ok. In addition to pulling the boxline and loading cars, I handle a lot of Irregs. I work it smart, not hard. I was planning to work peak and then quit. I'm pretty sure that I'll be asked if I want to keep going and maybe even get the popular Sup offer that people say is bad.

Upside for Me: Some consistent income when sales income fluctuates, plus future options for benefits and pension.

Question: Is it possible to work preload 2-3 days a week or as needed? I'm not interested in 5 days a week, but I am interested in a long term connection, and don't want to quit my sales job.

Worst case, I'll just come back for seasonal next time around.

watdaflock?

Question: Is it possible to work preload 2-3 days a week or as needed? I'm not interested in 5 days a week, but I am interested in a long term connection, and don't want to quit my sales job.
See if your area needs an Orion supervisor. They seem to be the most inept the while getting paid to do absolutely nothing.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
IMG_0621.JPG

As I stated in another thread, don't get a perm, they are not in style anymore.