pt sup driving question

anonymous4

How does this go? I can't imagine a supervisor of the company going to the union after being promoted to the coveted ft. What a classless thing to do!

JonFrum

Turn your Withdrawal Card into the Local Union, to prevent having to pay the full Initiation Fee again; and authorize "check-off" so your dues will automatically be taken out of your paychecks and remitted to the Local Union by UPS.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
How does this go? I can't imagine a supervisor of the company going to the union after being promoted to the coveted ft. What a classless thing to do!

Sometimes its better to sit back for awhile and figure things out rather than jumping in and make silly assertions.
Unless this was an attempt at humor ... either way, carry on.

brownIEman

My ba asks me who they are in the morning I point them out and he confronts them about paying their dues. It's always pretty funny.

nice, publicly brow beating people with the goal of humiliating them for no other reason than your own personal amusement. You are ready my brother, put your letter in!

brown_trousers

Going from Supervisor to union is a tough process, you must first re-acquire a soul, unless you think you can salvage whats left of your existing one.