pt sup retirement

gmbrown

Does anyone know anything about parttime management retirement. i was a pt sup from 92 til 2000. been driving since then. Ive gotten a lot of different answers. Some say the annuity pays at 55. Some say later. i would like to see a years / benefit chart. Hr is kind of vague when i ask.

upschuck

You probably need a certain amount of years to be eligible at 55. I doubt you could collect retirement at UPS while still working at UPS.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

If you went directly from PT sup to driving someone should have sat down and explained all of this to you.

You cannot collect your PT sup retirement while still working at UPS.

gmbrown

Yea i know that but it could have a bearing on when i want to retire also have 6 years pt preloader. Just curious. Vested in both after five years i know.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Yea i know that but it could have a bearing on when i want to retire also have 6 years pt preloader. Just curious. Vested in both after five years i know.

The pension for an 8 year PT sup will be minimal at best, most likely less than $1K/month.

Your PT loading years will be combined with your FT driving years to determine your FT pension.

InsideUPS

Does anyone know anything about parttime management retirement. i was a pt sup from 92 til 2000. been driving since then. Ive gotten a lot of different answers. Some say the annuity pays at 55. Some say later. i would like to see a years / benefit chart. Hr is kind of vague when i ask.

I suggest you contact UPS Corporate with questions about your retirement....

The contact information (Snail Mail / E-Mail / Telephone) is as follows:

Screen Shot 2015-11-12 at 8.50.48 AM.png