PT SUP

trickpony1

Can a preload part time sup work local sort at the same time? Local sort wouldn’t be a sup position. Just curious, thanks

You're in management.
It is known you're in management.
Management can't do union work.

If you wanted to double shift you should have stayed hourly.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Can a preload part time sup work local sort at the same time? Local sort wouldn’t be a sup position. Just curious, thanks
giphy.gif

Slim7157

Thanks, so the answer is no. Got it. Just trying to get a driver position quicker than waiting my turn. I’m like 13 or 14 on the list to drive. Thought I could get an outside hire sooner. I’m working 2 jobs at the moment but would have to quit for the sup position. Just wasn’t sure if I would get enough hours with it.

Thanks, so the answer is no. Got it. Just trying to get a driver position quicker than waiting my turn. I’m like 13 or 14 on the list to drive. Thought I could get an outside hire sooner. I’m working 2 jobs at the moment but would have to quit for the sup position. Just wasn’t sure if I would get enough hours with it.
Are you required to do a minimum amount of years as a pt sup?

Rack em

Made the Podium
Why do you think you're so special? Wait your turn like everyone else who wants the driver position. Should have stayed union.

Slim7157

I started on pre load and moved to local sort, where I’m at currently. I don’t think I’m special, but the longer I’m there the more I realize that all the union does is keep lazy worthless employees their jobs. It’s not everyone but a lot. I got a problem when a 20 year old tells me that I’m working too hard...and when he goes to driving school after he turns 21, I get jumped again. We have guys that used to park at night but aren’t allowed to anymore because they’ve ripped bumpers off. But no accident report was filed because the center wants to keep their no accident streak going. So I get to park his lineup now while he leaves early. And he gets to go to driving school this June and I get jumped again by someone that can’t do a simple job...like parking. So why wait my turn when I could possibly jump ahead a few spots. People love to pull that seniority bs card to get out of work. And every one of you know someone like that.

sandwich

The resident gearhead
I started on pre load and moved to local sort, where I’m at currently. I don’t think I’m special, but the longer I’m there the more I realize that all the union does is keep lazy worthless employees their jobs. It’s not everyone but a lot. I got a problem when a 20 year old tells me that I’m working too hard...and when he goes to driving school after he turns 21, I get jumped again. We have guys that used to park at night but aren’t allowed to anymore because they’ve ripped bumpers off. But no accident report was filed because the center wants to keep their no accident streak going. So I get to park his lineup now while he leaves early. And he gets to go to driving school this June and I get jumped again by someone that can’t do a simple job...like parking. So why wait my turn when I could possibly jump ahead a few spots. People love to pull that seniority bs card to get out of work. And every one of you know someone like that.
6866da3ea86be88e390fe305a7f33341--peeps-ha-ha.jpg

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
First post
trolling.jpg

Third post