PT worker, rules on hours?

VaBamaBoy12

Is there a minimum amount of hours needed to work in order to satisfy any hr/union rules? Does anyone have a set work schedule that does not work 5 days/week? I have another FT job that sometimes has an alternating schedule. Looking to get some info on only working 3 to 4 days but don't wont to take away from any union responsibilities or ask to many salaried employees at my hub because before you know the whole damn hub knows your business.

Thank you

Luke Thighrocker

@RonBurgandy?????????? Is that you??

:oops: sorry man...

ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1458174285.810828.jpg

Man, you guys are harsh on noobs. :(

Is there a minimum amount of hours needed to work in order to satisfy any hr/union rules? Does anyone have a set work schedule that does not work 5 days/week? I have another FT job that sometimes has an alternating schedule. Looking to get some info on only working 3 to 4 days but don't wont to take away from any union responsibilities or ask to many salaried employees at my hub because before you know the whole damn hub knows your business.

Thank you
Depending on what u want but As a part timer; minim 350 hr/year. U won't get paid for all your vacation but still receive all time off. U will also only get 25% of your pention.

In my region PT has to work I believe 18 hours a week to keep their insurance...
Not here u only need to clock in for 1 day to receive insurance. 1hr or 5hr doesn't matter. Theirs nothing in hand book. I am on air side so don't have a minim hr a have to make. Where u might have one but if u can try to see if u can request off 4 days/week. I think u can depending on your seniority.