Pumpkins galore

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Sooo, this farmer had waaaay too much pumpkins to get rid of in time for Halloween...

DSC_0021.JPG

As I was walking up their boxes to the porch, a chipmunk dashes out of one of them and I almost peed in my shorts!

Didn't pack and extra pair for experiences like that...LoL

PS, hates that this falls on a weekday... they should have it set up on a Saturday so I can call out that day and let a swing driver do it.

Also, I don't get when suburbia home owners wraps dead corn stalks around their porch pillars... yeah it's fall, butt whatevz

bacha29

Sooo, this farmer had waaaay too much pumpkins to get rid of in time for Halloween...

View attachment 163341

As I was walking up their boxes to the porch, a chipmunk dashes out of one of them and I almost peed in my shorts!

Didn't pack and extra pair for experiences like that...LoL

PS, hates that this falls on a weekday... they should have it set up on a Saturday so I can call out that day and let a swing driver do it.

Also, I don't get when suburbia home owners wraps dead corn stalks around their porch pillars... yeah it's fall, butt whatevz
And covers up their house numbers!

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Awww snap, don't talk about Xmas yet... we gotta get thru Halloween first!

How long for background checks again??? I'll see a candidate or two coming in last week for an interview/ driving job orientation.

One was dressed in a suit and tie and was admiring my wall-building in my BUDGET rental truck... I asked if he was management or something.

Nope, just a guy who saw the Craig's list posting... I LoL & said u waaaaay overdressed for a dead end job like this