Punching the bowl.

Nimnim

The Nim
This is for the drivers out there.

Suppose you had bowel discomfort to the point where you could no longer hold it and ask the customer you are delivering to to use their bathroom. Upon using their facilities you discover your bowel movement has clogged the toilet and there is not a plunger available.

At this point do you just leave without saying anything, inform the customer of the situation and leave, or take matters in to your own hands and clear the clog barehanded knowing you're in a bathroom and there's a sink to wash up nearby?

This is merely a hypothetical I assume could create some entertaining responses.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular

Suppose you had bowel discomfort to the point where you could no longer hold it and ask the customer you are delivering to to use their bathroom. Upon using their facilities you discover your bowel movement has clogged the toilet and there is not a plunger available.

At this point do you just leave without saying anything, inform the customer of the situation and leave, or take matters in to your own hands and clear the clog barehanded knowing you're in a bathroom and there's a sink to wash up nearby?

This is merely a hypothetical I assume could create some entertaining responses.
Is the soap dispenser working?

Nimnim

The Nim
There is soap to wash with. There just isn't anything in the bathroom to use to unclog the toilet unless you use your own hands or inform the customer and get something from them.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I'd go in the woods before I asked a customer but if I did and clogged it. It would probably depend on if its a regular customer or not. Regular customer I would tell them. Someone I have never seen before. Bolt!!!

S

serenity now

how 'bout this

you exit the restroom and take the customer aside, quietly explaining, " I apologize, but I had to pee in your sink and rinse it down, because whoever was in there before me left the toilet in a mess!"

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
I wouldnt go in a consignee's home in 99 percent of situations. With my luck I'd break something or get accused of something I didn't do.

okay, my morbid curiosity has gotten the better of me. For those of you who claim you'd rather lay cable in a DR bag in the back of your truck, can I ask, do you use doortags to clean up or what?
Only had to do it one time ( I was sick).But ever since that day I keep a roll of TP in my truck.and a few extra squares in my lunchbox.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
1. I would crap my pants before I asked a residential customer for permission to walk into their house and nuke their bathroom. I am never more than 15 miles from my house at any point on my route, so in a pinch (no pun intended) I could just get back in the truck, drive home, clean up and change uniforms. If that results in missed stops, oh well.

2. If I did clog the customers toilet and there was no plunger, I would call a plumber, give him my credit card # over the phone, apologize to the customer, and let them know that a plumber was on the way. Spending $500 in order to avoid reaching into a customers toilet bowl with my hand to remove clogged feces is a bargain as far as I am concerned and I wouldnt hesitate to fork the money over.... but I avoid the possibilty of putting myself in such a situation by adherering to rule #1.

If I'm dropping a big hog somewhere anywhere and it's a "triple flusher" as I call them I triple flush. You have to be smarter than the bathroom.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
If I'm dropping a big hog somewhere anywhere and it's a "triple flusher" as I call them I triple flush. You have to be smarter than the bathroom.

what do you do about the "skids" that remain after the triple flush??? Do you go go for a Quad'r??