Purple Promise Payout for January

whenIgetthere

I had to laugh when I saw the sign for the SFA question about pay, and all the 'extras' we get. They have the seeds to list Purple Payout and BZ's as monetary. When was the last time anyone saw a BZ with pay. Now anyone who gets a BZ gets something from the company store with FedEx all over it. And most of us could afford to buy an extra six pack with the PPP. Strongly disagree.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I had to laugh when I saw the sign for the SFA question about pay, and all the 'extras' we get. They have the seeds to list Purple Payout and BZ's as monetary. When was the last time anyone saw a BZ with pay. Now anyone who gets a BZ gets something from the company store with FedEx all over it. And most of us could afford to buy an extra six pack with the PPP. Strongly disagree.

If you do get it, it will be enough to buy a luxurious Big Mac lunch. Getting something from the company store is an embarrassment...probably the stuff nobody buys anyway, so they have to get rid of it.

CJinx

I'll buy you all some stress plane/truck squeeze toys; with the level of angst on these forums, you all could use them. :P

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I'll buy you all some stress plane/truck squeeze toys; with the level of angst on these forums, you all could use them. :P

image.jpg