Putin Biden Ukraine Negotiations

The big package

Breaking News , hot mic at Putin Biden meetings
16452490298273425448762316989350.jpg
Joe you weak senile old bastard , I'm gonna make you look like an idiot , now let's go check out some young girls

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
Unfortunately for America Trump isn't potus. Liberals are all over trump as another deflection.
How do you like gas doubling in price. When is Biden ending covid and keeping the other promises.
Biden is a complete failure and he's putting America in a very bad economic position. Deal with that instead of trump.

BlackFriday

I remember trump with holding weapons from Ukraine if they would not do his dirty work.
Don't run and hide. Instead you should prove this because it's ALREADY been proven to be false. Are you proud of the fact that your demonic party impeached a POTUS on total lies and fabrication? Are you proud that Hellery did this AND spied on trump campaign? It's all proven FACT.

Don't run and hide. Instead you should prove this because it's ALREADY been proven to be false. Are you proud of the fact that your demonic party impeached a POTUS on total lies and fabrication? Are you proud that Hellery did this AND spied on trump campaign? It's all proven FACT.
What Bizzaro world do you live in? Where facts are fiction and truth are lies? There were transcripts of trumps phone calls.

BlackFriday

What Bizzaro world do you live in? Where facts are fiction and truth are lies? There were transcripts of trumps phone calls.
The world I live in doesn't include Adamant Schiff. Do you recall him "reading" the transcript! It was one of the most embarrassing events in USA history. You're grasping. They knew that one call wasn't anything near grounds for impeachment so they piled on the lies from a bunch of liars. His impeachment was a complete farce based on fake news and you damn well know it. Your party is more corrupt than a 3rd world country.
Now. Look at Biden in his highly publicized interview where he absolutely set up a bribe.
It's amazing how you can blindly follow the demoncrats.

newfie

Unfortunately for America Trump isn't potus. Liberals are all over trump as another deflection.
How do you like gas doubling in price. When is Biden ending covid and keeping the other promises.
Biden is a complete failure and he's putting America in a very bad economic position. Deal with that instead of trump.
good to see sporty is a die hard trump fan

bbsam

Staff member
Lol. Gas prices? Any idea how the oil markets work? Ever notice how when the economy is booming fuel prices skyrocket?