Putting cameras in the pkg cars.

Red Devil

The Power of Connected
I mean, how *ing hard is it to drive from point a to point b without looking at your phone, grabbing food or drink, looking at diad, lighting a cig, etc...

And like hell we need to put this above raises and other issues.

It’s not hard. I do drink water with one hand when it’s safe but other than that I don’t do any of those.

The problem is that it’s more than that. You can no longer :censored2: talk supervisors to your helper without worrying about being listened in on. You can’t talk to yourself or sing to a song without knowing they could be watching you. You can’t check your phone for a sec at a stop without potentially being recorded “stealing time.” Want to make a personal phone call on break that you are not comfortable with your center manager listening in on? Can’t do it in the truck any more. An outward facing traffic camera, okay sure. It should be negotiated but I get it. But production based harassment is such a part of ups and we all know that they will grab onto any other harassment tools they can if you don’t meet their numbers. Boom we just gave them a great harassment tool. If you scratch you can probably still smoke and snack while driving but if you don’t, better not slip up.