putting gas in the cars

B

brownsyr

<font color="000000"><font face="arial,helvetica"></font>last week the package car drivers here in syr. ny were sent a message to fill up at a local station. seems ups wanted to save their fuel in case they could not get restocked. did this happen any place else?</font>}

C

cflbrown

Was the same way in Central Florida. They are trying to save fuel at the Centers so that if there is a shortage, they can rely on the supply on hand. Atleast that's how it was explained to me by 2 different people at different centers.

S

scratch_king

In the Atlanta area there was a mad rush after Katrina hit because a rumor started that fuel was going to run out. UPS was going to issue us gas cards, but this wouldn't have done any good since the local gas stations were gouging everybody at five bucks a gallon and still selling out. We kept feuling up at the HUB. Today I paid $2.65 a gallon on the way home in my personal vehicle.

O

over9five

$3.09 here in Mass tonight. Thats down .10 from last time I filled. I am sooo broke.

T

toonertoo

I missed the pcm, and then got a msg to remember to fill up off area, I called in as I was loading (on the clock, I might add) and missed the meeting. And had no clue what he was talking about. But our reason is we are getting our tanks changed, I bet they dont get fixed, bet they are gone. For good.

B

brownsyr

<font color="000000"><font face="arial,helvetica"></font>gas prices here in ny is going down. they wwere as high as $3.60 now you can get it for $3.19. alot of it is the taxes we are charged.</font>}