PVD drivers

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
is there a restriction on vehicle size? Or lack there of?

8BB4FA76-27B7-4358-9630-665FEC98003A.jpeg

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
center completely crushed today , PVDs were lined up along the building waiting to deliver packages...the guys with big trucks were moved to the front of the line.

Brown287

Im not the Mail Man!
center completely crushed today , PVDs were lined up along the building waiting to deliver packages...the guys with big trucks were moved to the front of the line.
Lol....our HR has all but given up on PVD’s. Your part of the country must really tilt the Richter scale at the thought of $25 an hour. Here I’ll get a $300 bonus for every PVD I can con into the job.

542thruNthru

Lol....our HR has all but given up on PVD’s. Your part of the country must really tilt the Richter scale at the thought of $25 an hour. Here I’ll get a $300 bonus for every PVD I can con into the job.

$300 for every PVD you bring in!? There must be a stipulation that they stay all peak of some crap.

Brown287

Im not the Mail Man!
$300 for every PVD you bring in!? There must be a stipulation that they stay all peak of some crap.
Yes they need to work peak but the point is we can’t find any. Supposedly HR was given a target of over 150 for the building. Last count was 7. So yesterday they started offering us bonuses for referrals. This also includes helpers, peak drivers, and peak feeder drivers.

542thruNthru

Yes they need to work peak but the point is we can’t find any. Supposedly HR was given a target of over 150 for the building. Last count was 7. So yesterday they started offering us bonuses for referrals. This also includes helpers, peak drivers, and peak feeder drivers.

I get the point. I was just thinking I'd tell a couple people to apply and quit a week later. So I get the $300. ;)

Yeah here in San Diego they said 40 and I like we have maybe 8. Lol

Brown287

Im not the Mail Man!
I get the point. I was just thinking I'd tell a couple people to apply and quit a week later. So I get the $300. ;)

Yeah here in San Diego they said 40 and I like we have maybe 8. Lol
Yeah sorry Atlanta, but this isn’t Missouri. Definitely need to sweeten the pot a bit more if you want to attract quality employees.