PVD's

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

Can't wait when this time saving measure blows up in browns face when we have to waste precious DOT time doing follow ups when these packages go missing or get misdelivered. Let us professionals handle our business.
IMG_0366.JPG

ManInBrown

If they even attempt to place a DFU in my log for a PVD delivery, I'll toss it right in the trash can.

Same exact thing I did when they tried to give me DFU's for a surepost delivery.

Mail them to the post office. I'm not investigating a delivery the mail person made.

542thruNthru

If they even attempt to place a DFU in my log for a PVD delivery, I'll toss it right in the trash can.

Same exact thing I did when they tried to give me DFU's for a surepost delivery.

Mail them to the post office. I'm not investigating a delivery the mail person made.

I haven't done a DFU in 6 years. Not going to waste my time.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
I keep asking the question but nobody has an answer. How are any of these problems different than having a regular seasonal in a brown package car?

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
I keep asking the question but nobody has an answer. How are any of these problems different than having a regular seasonal in a brown package car?
It depends on the training they will receive. Are they going to learn the methods? Defensive driving? There has to be a reason we send new drivers to integrad besides learning how important it is to iron your uniform.

Box Ox

I agree. The bigger issues are the Company’s current motivations and future intentions for using PVDs over regular seasonal drivers. They’re setting precedent with little time to sort out and resist it prior to contract negotiations.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck

Because we are tired of being fleeced by the corporate BS. First it was Black Friday, then Saturday Ground, now this. Telematics harrasment, Surepost, and Orion ring a bell? Maybe negotiate something instead of inflicting your will on people, and you might gain a little trust.

Limper

Out For Delivery
Because we are tired of being fleeced by the corporate BS. First it was Black Friday, then Saturday Ground, now this. Telematics harrasment, Surepost, and Orion ring a bell? Maybe negotiate something instead of inflicting your will on people, and you might gain a little trust.

UPS upper management doesn't care about your trust. If they're willing to screw their own (pension elimination, ridiculous hours), sticking it to us is easy.

Future

Victory Ride
Surepost is out of control ....

They do what they want and the union looks the other way now. Not like when we had that one day strike when they jammed the over 70's on us.