Q1 Cost Initiative - No Surepost, no Sat Ground, no Guarantees

oldngray

nowhere special
We have a ton of guys that do this.

“I don’t want to pay if it’s stolen”

You won’t it’s shipper release

Errrrr I’m still not leaving it.

Which is why I thought it was idiotic to have driver follow ups on shipper release packages. The system would still spit them out automatically.

F

Frankie's Friend

The real money maker is Ohio Valley as much as it pains me to say

Do you think we are ignorant to knowing that the hub handling all of that high priced (and lucrative) volume is the Worldport Air Hub that is where?

In the Ohio Valley District.

Their volume is derived from many other district's volume.

You cant give all the credit to the Ohio Valley folks.

F

Frankie's Friend

How about we just dig a giant pit behind every building and on the last day of every quarter we dump all the inbound packages into them, light them on fire, and lay all the drivers off for the day?
We wouldn’t actually have to pay the claims on the packages until the following quarter so we would look extra super awesome on the earnings report.
The only issue might be getting the fire started...because all the fuel pumps are padlocked.
Maybe we could give each one of you management people a hose and a bucket so that you could siphon enough gas out of your personal vehicles to get the fires lit. Yes, I know its money out of your own pockets, but your AMEX cards will work again on the 1st so it would only be a temporary sacrifice....
We wont pay the claims either.

"Improperly packed".
Claim denied .

End of story.

542thruNthru

What is this a D* measuring contest?

You guys don’t print money to the level you think you do. The real money maker is Ohio Valley as much as it pains me to say

Do you think we are ignorant to knowing that the hub handling all of that high priced (and lucrative) volume is the Worldport Air Hub that is where?

In the Ohio Valley District.

Their volume is derived from many other district's volume.

You cant give all the credit to the Ohio Valley folks.

Ignore him. He's just made that I have a bigger D* then him and "The West makes money."

giphy-61.gif

Please Call Center

Yeah we got this one today. On car said pumps probably won't be open tomorrow either. Told him don't be surprised when he gets a call Sunday afternoon telling him to come in and help gas up.

Attachments

• IMG_55021.jpg
    IMG_55021.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 219