Qaddafi

klein

Für Meno :)
Yup, rest in hell !
First it was reported they caaptured him, then it was reported he was shot in the legs and injured.
Then finally the release came out, he's dead.

They probably finished him off, Obama-style, to stop any upcomming uproar if he would have been taking alive.
- Wouldn't doubt if the rebels got some advice from the CIA or other US/Nato personal.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Yup, rest in hell !
First it was reported they caaptured him, then it was reported he was shot in the legs and injured.
Then finally the release came out, he's dead.

They probably finished him off, Obama-style, to stop any upcomming uproar if he would have been taking alive.
- Wouldn't doubt if the rebels got some advice from the CIA or other US/Nato personal.
Obama only knows about finishing an opponent with his 3-point shot or a birdie! The rebels hunted this skunk down and killed him.

klein

No American boots were on the ground and the Messiah said that again moments ago. So do you think he is a Liar?

Don't need boots on the ground to send a message ! Just like I'm sending one to B/C and you right now !
Haven't you kept up with technology or even phone lines ?

brett636

I'm sure this will get spun as an Obama victory, although nobody who will claim this will be asking what happened to his stock pile of 20,000 anti aircraft missiles that have gone missing. Qaddafi got what he deserved, but I have a bad feeling this will come back to bite us hard in the end. It really is a case of the devil you know versus the devil you don't know.

moreluck

golden ticket member
"According to the Reuters report, the rebels found the former Libyan strongman hiding in a hole in the ground; the rebel fighter who found Gadhafi said that the Libyan leader repeated "Don't shoot, don't shoot" upon his capture. The BBC reported that the same rebel fighter was "brandishing" a golden pistol which he said belonged to the Libyan strongman."

Lue C Fur

Evil member
Don't need boots on the ground to send a message ! Just like I'm sending one to B/C and you right now !
Haven't you kept up with technology or even phone lines ?

So the rebels were watchin Youtube CIA "how to" vids on their Laptops? Your funny...

wkmac

I'm sure this will get spun as an Obama victory, although nobody who will claim this will be asking what happened to his stock pile of 20,000 anti aircraft missiles that have gone missing. Qaddafi got what he deserved, but I have a bad feeling this will come back to bite us hard in the end. It really is a case of the devil you know versus the devil you don't know.

I'm satisfied to let history judge our actions in this matter as being wrong on the longterm but for the short term interest of business in Africa, the threat of the Pan African movement and the African Monetary Fund's threat to global economic dominance by western interests, Qaddafi had to be taken out because the threat of an Pan African currency backed by gold was just to great. Also making the IMF and other global banking interests obsolete in order for African nations to have "self-created" capital had to also be made a non-starter and send a message to upstart African leaders. Letting Africa return to it's pre-colonialist "FreeMarket" roots is not something that can be allowed. To many people waking up is too dangerous.

Just as Saddam's threat of an oil bourse trading in Euro's in 1999' and 2000' was also a threat. Same reason Iran became the bad guys and Chavez became incarnate evil for abandoning the dollar and going to barter deals. Follow the money, understand the backstories and the clarity of the picture shows the truth as something else entirely.

But then again, I just hate America so you can just ignore anything I might have to say!
:surprised:

BTW: The gov't ie United States or what you might wrongly call America hated me first!

moreluck

golden ticket member
The biggest problem will now be for the guy who carves the name on the tombstone !! "Do I use a 'Q' or do I use a 'G' ?"

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Wk, great points you make, but I dont think anyone on here will get pass the CABLE NEWS narrative to understand you. If anyone believed for one second that the CIA didnt have operatives on the ground for months, then they just dont understand our goverment.

The congratulations goes out to NATO with our Presidents assistance of our fine naval forces. NATO and the USA are the same entity We are a part of NATO and therefore the victory goes to the USA as well as the other NATO countries.

This proves that the USA doesnt have to take the lead on the war on terror and the rest of the world has to step up and do their part.

Congrats Mr President for your leadership and UNMATCHED performance on the war on terror.

Peace.

Lue C Fur

Evil member
Wk, great points you make, but I dont think anyone on here will get pass the CABLE NEWS narrative to understand you. If anyone believed for one second that the CIA didnt have operatives on the ground for months, then they just dont understand our goverment. Pssst...Hey Klein.

So are you going to break the news to your little Canadian sister? And will you now admit that the one you worship is a liar?

klein

hEY, as far as I know the English were there first ! Remember ?

When do you call ground people, ground forces though ?
When you have more then 5, or 10 ?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
gadhafi-dead.jpg
Compliments of Jim Lavery.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I read today that his body was on display at the grocery store !! Imagine walking into your local Safeway and seeing that !!!