Qualifying days!

COOP1X

Ok I was disqualified as a cover driver while I was qualifying right before peak season of 2020. I drove all the way up to February to get disqualified because peak would not have counted but my manager said “I’m going to put you back out there, It is just a fresh start”, Mind you I been in the warehouse since then, did air, and now I’m back on the road as a cover driver only on Friday and Saturday shouldn’t I be there everyday qualifying since I’m back I did 4 days all ready and I’m still blowed my days after Jan. 15th Do not count at all. They said It was my qualifying book because of peak season but I never had a book because they stop me from continuing the book during peak season. The thing is too! They could use more drivers.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
They are jerking you around...

Play the game and make as much while you can now...

While seeking other options...

Or

Tell em to blow it out their ass and quit.

Good luck

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
Ok I was disqualified as a cover driver while I was qualifying right before peak season of 2020. I drove all the way up to February to get disqualified because peak would not have counted but my manager said “I’m going to put you back out there, It is just a fresh start”, Mind you I been in the warehouse since then, did air, and now I’m back on the road as a cover driver only on Friday and Saturday shouldn’t I be there everyday qualifying since I’m back I did 4 days all ready and I’m still blowed my days after Jan. 15th Do not count at all. They said It was my qualifying book because of peak season but I never had a book because they stop me from continuing the book during peak season. The thing is too! They could use more drivers.
You did the right thing by coming to Brown Cafe.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Answer the question
04195C39-9C47-471E-A559-5355A443961C.gif

542thruNthru

What Supplemental agreement are you under?

You have to driver 30 days in a certain amount of time to qualify. Knowing where you are would help.

COOP1X

What Supplemental agreement are you under?

You have to driver 30 days in a certain amount of time to qualify. Knowing where you are would help.
I’m in Mobile, Al and I’ve been working at UPS for 5 years just started the driving. What is the qualifying time? because they said I was over two hrs two weeks ago on a Saturday,extended route, last Saturday I finished at 5 started at 9:45.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I’m in Mobile, Al and I’ve been working at UPS for 5 years just started the driving. What is the qualifying time? because they said I was over two hrs two weeks ago on a Saturday,extended route, last Saturday I finished at 5 started at 9:45.
Tray you can’t qualify working just Saturdays. sorry to bust your bubble but somebody is pulling your chain

rentadawg

If you’re being jerked around within your 30 days like being sent home constantly, pulling stops of people, doing others pickups and delivering misloads. You should be automatically qualified once you bring the issue to Union. That works in my hub at least