Qualifying seems imposible???

I was just told today that I won the Full time Driver bid in my building and that I start my training route on Tuesday.... With that being said I have been a seasonal driver for over 7 years and have never had a problem... When my center manager told me the new rules for qualifying I about :censored2: my pants... 1. Run scratch or better for 5 consecutive day... Seems impossible since the normal driver on the route is constantly an hour over each day.
2. Turn in 2 sales leads.
3. Be 100% pu compliance..

anyone know any truth to this??? also we are on orion and the route must be ran a instructed, which orion is a joke in our building and needs to be fixed.

oldngray

nowhere special
I would say the sales lead part is BS. PU compliance should be close to 100% and if the times are a problem then the scheduled PU time can be easily changed. The 5 days scratch is an old requirement and you probably need to do that even with the current bogus numbers. They may qualify you if you are close to scratch and don't quite get those 5 days but you probably need to be close and that would be a situation of relying on what mood the center manager is in whether he qualifies you or not.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Yeah if you scratch and hit your pickups no way you're not making book for sales leads...

Sent from Droid 4 using Brown Cafe mobile app

IlllIIllIIlllIllIIIlIlIlI

Couldn't you just make friends with a couple business owners, then put in the sales leads even if they will never ship anything? I doubt your center manager will wait the 90 days to see if your leads are producing.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Submitting 2 sales leads, while not difficult, should be a requirement to qualify.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Sounds like a methods guy.

I do it all the time. Just don't ask me where I am when I complete the stop in the DIAD.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Doesn't sound like a methods guy.

While BD would prefer quality leads his center manager is just trying to meet a quota.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Who cares?

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
I do it all the time. Just don't ask me where I am when I complete the stop in the DIAD.

Sent using BrownCafe App
Even more dishonesty that could be proven easily by gps. U do it all the time all they would need to do is follow you one day ,watch you do it and bye bye. Just like how you forge customers signatures. I honestly don't know how you still have a job here.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Submitting 2 sales leads, while not difficult, should be a requirement to qualify.
Sent using BrownCafe App
I respectfully disagree.
1) They have enough on their plate when trying to learn to do our job.
2) Most of them are attempting to qualify on a training route that has had a bunch of drivers on it and at least one supervisor on it several times, so any available sales leads aren't going to be overabundant.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Yawn.

Sent using BrownCafe App
2569009.jpg

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
run,skip your lunch if needed but DO NOT falsify records.
sheesh,the resident troll never fails to try and make a thread that aint about him ALL about him <yawn>