Queens UPS driver shot

wornoutupser

Est.1998

Anyone know the driver or their condition? Island City driver?

The article said he kept delivering until the pain worsened. I would've called the supe and called it a day as soon as it happened, even if it was a BB gun.

ManInBrown

Hate to say it and I hope it had a happy ending, (no pun intended especially sinceit happened in Queens) but the driver has to be a runner gunner. Who gets shot, and keeps it moving? That’s ridiculous. Whether the driver thought it was a BB gun or not.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
"Ten arrests since January and let out with no bail" due to changes in NYC's new no-bail laws. Brilliant politicians in that city.

JJinVA

Dude got shot and kept delivering lol. What a soldier. Probably humped a hundred pound mattress up to a 3rd floor apartment, bleeding all over the box like "Dang someone in preload must have cut themselves"

Zowert

That is wild, I couldn’t imagine being shot with any type of gun. I hope he gets some kind of compensation for it, doubt it but deserves it.

I had some kids shoot my truck with a pellet rifle one time. I was in the cargo digging stuff off the shelf when I heard what sounded like someone hitting the pkg car with an aluminum bat. Stepped out of the back to see what the hell it was and I see two 12 year olds, one holding a rifle, booking it into their backyard. Sure enough there’s a .22 caliber pellet stuck into the side of the package car next to the UPS shield (if that’s what they were aiming for it was a terrible shot).

I wasn’t even mad, I know I did stupid crap when I was that age. However the little punks didn’t realize I was delivering to their house. I let their old man know what they did, it put him into instant dad rage. Pretty sure they got the belt that day lol.

ManInBrown

That is wild, I couldn’t imagine being shot with any type of gun. I hope he gets some kind of compensation for it, doubt it but deserves it.

I had some kids shoot my truck with a pellet rifle one time. I was in the cargo digging stuff off the shelf when I heard what sounded like someone hitting the pkg car with an aluminum bat. Stepped out of the back to see what the hell it was and I see two 12 year olds, one holding a rifle, booking it into their backyard. Sure enough there’s a .22 caliber pellet stuck into the side of the package car next to the UPS shield (if that’s what they were aiming for it was a terrible shot).

I wasn’t even mad, I know I did stupid crap when I was that age. However the little punks didn’t realize I was delivering to their house. I let their old man know what they did, it put him into instant dad rage. Pretty sure they got the belt that day lol.
To get compensation, he would have to be hurt, and file for workmans comp. i Highly doubt he’d be willing to do that, seeing as how after it happened he just kept it moving. Doesn’t sound to me like the type of employee that has the balls to go down the workers comp expressway.