Queens UPS driver shot

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
Ups has many decent torture methods for scum that :censored2: with a driver.

7 minutes in heaven: 7 minutes in the back of a ups truck on a hot summer day.

Broken bones: a nice 70lb box repeatedly to the feet and hands

Hope that driver is doing alright and recovers fully

JJinVA

Ups has many decent torture methods for scum that :censored2: with a driver.

7 minutes in heaven: 7 minutes in the back of a ups truck on a hot summer day.

Broken bones: a nice 70lb box repeatedly to the feet and hands

Hope that driver is doing alright and recovers fully

Thought about that earlier. Locking someone in the back and if they try to get out just start driving and slam on the brakes. Everything back there is metal. Would probably kill them, or in VA Id get charged with kidnapping lol

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
Thought about that earlier. Locking someone in the back and if they try to get out just start driving and slam on the brakes. Everything back there is metal. Would probably kill them, or in VA Id get charged with kidnapping lol
Full truck though. Hit the curb have all the boxes fall off the shelves on them

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
To get compensation, he would have to be hurt, and file for workmans comp. i Highly doubt he’d be willing to do that, seeing as how after it happened he just kept it moving. Doesn’t sound to me like the type of employee that has the balls to go down the workers comp expressway.

I think damage to both intestines would qualify as hurt. Even if he was a fool and tried to pay this himself, TeamCare will send him a letter asking how the accident happened. Unfortunately, my family's received quite a few of these in the past few years. :-)

I guess there could be an issue if he was on meal driving somewhere instead of out delivering when this happened. I'm sure if he's on meal UPS will try to make this a personal injury.

Johney

I guess there could be an issue if he was on meal driving somewhere instead of out delivering when this happened. I'm sure if he's on meal UPS will try to make this a personal injury.
While they are a PITA regarding injuries I highly doubt they'll fight this one. They would lose for sure and paying court cost's,attorneys fees(they ain't cheap)can be a lot of extra cost's they wouldn't pay by just covering the injury.

Poop Head

Judge me.
While they are a PITA regarding injuries I highly doubt they'll fight this one. They would lose for sure and paying court cost's,attorneys fees(they ain't cheap)can be a lot of extra cost's they wouldn't pay by just covering the injury.
Plot twist: the shooter was the driver's estranged lover!

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
Full truck though. Hit the curb have all the boxes fall off the shelves on them
Better yet, buckle them in the jump seat while a supervisor gives a 30 min demonstration of their driving skills.

TSB

Yeah, I'm a road hog
Slap a call tag on his forehead and claim it was a pick up.

wornoutupser

That's crazy!
What were your situations?

First was a stoned guy that put a bullet through his door because he thought I yelled police instead of UPS.

Second was a maroon in the woods. I was so PO'd that I grabbed his weapon from him and destroyed it. The idiot wanted to call the cops on my for destroying his weapon after shooting at me.

Guns pulled on drivers is not uncommon in this part of Florida.

G.V. Rush

All Encompassing Member
To get compensation, he would have to be hurt, and file for workmans comp. i Highly doubt he’d be willing to do that, seeing as how after it happened he just kept it moving. Doesn’t sound to me like the type of employee that has the balls to go down the workers comp expressway.
Regardless if you agree with what he did after being shot, the dudes got balls.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
First was a stoned guy that put a bullet through his door because he thought I yelled police instead of UPS.

Second was a maroon in the woods. I was so PO'd that I grabbed his weapon from him and destroyed it. The idiot wanted to call the cops on my for destroying his weapon after shooting at me.

Guns pulled on drivers is not uncommon in this part of Florida.

Florida say no more