Question about $15 Minumum wage in 2018

Jimmystruther

I'm in NY and been a part time preloader for 3 years and will be making 13.00 in December, when Minumum wage goes up to 15$ in 2018 ill be at 13.50.

What happens? do i go up to $15 or do i get 18.50 for my 4 year progression?

Here's
Screenshot_2016-08-11-04-42-28.png
my contract

LeaveIt2Griever

FileFileFile
Here in Northern California the minimum wage supersedes the contract progression... a bunch of sorters in my building were p!ssed when they bumped the minimum wage to $13 because the new hires were making the same as 3-year vets.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I'm in NY and been a part time preloader for 3 years and will be making 13.00 in December, when Minumum wage goes up to 15$ in 2018 ill be at 13.50.

What happens? do i go up to $15 or do i get 18.50 for my 4 year progression?

Here's View attachment 145576 my contract
Actually you make far more
Than $15 an hour. You're probably compensated to the tune of $30ish an hour.

barnyard

KTM rider
Pretty sure that this has come up in other areas of the country (Seattle, for example) and UPS will do whatever they did there.

In 2 years I'll be getting minimum wage for my state and the third year new hires will be making the same. The next year my pay will be adjusted for more but it's going up again after that. This should really be addressed by the union. That's what we pay them for.

MAKAVELI

In 2 years I'll be getting minimum wage for my state and the third year new hires will be making the same. The next year my pay will be adjusted for more but it's going up again after that. This should really be addressed by the union. That's what we pay them for.
They probably would if part timers actually voted.