Question about a part-time position

Ontoyomi

Hello - I work part-time on the midnight shift, and recently saw a job posting for another part-time position on the day shift. If I take the day shift job, would I then become full-time (working both shifts), or would one job just replace the other? Sorry, I'm kind of new and this hasn't been explained to me. Also, if it's not possible to work both jobs as a part-timer, then how do I become a combo shifter? I've seen many full-time job postings where I work, but they only seem to be available to full-time employees. Thanks.

PT Car Washer

Hello - I work part-time on the midnight shift, and recently saw a job posting for another part-time position on the day shift. If I take the day shift job, would I then become full-time (working both shifts), or would one job just replace the other? Sorry, I'm kind of new and this hasn't been explained to me. Also, if it's not possible to work both jobs as a part-timer, then how do I become a combo shifter? I've seen many full-time job postings where I work, but they only seem to be available to full-time employees. Thanks.
You can only have one PT job. You might be able to double shift.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
No

Box Handler of Dallas

You can work double shifts to pick up extra hours, but you wouldn't be considered full time. Put your name on the extra work sign up sheet each month. If you're looking to go full time, be sure and sign the bid sheets for 22.3 jobs as they are posted.

DriverNerd

You must read the bid sheets carefully. Most 22.3 combination jobs will be for full time employees but there should be some now and then that are for part timers to sign. All bids should include the job description, start time, days of the week and who is eligible to sign. Not sure if any other hubs are similar but ours here are color coded (white for full timers, yellow for part timers, blue for both).