Question about benefits

Alligator

Alien Aligator Here For Your Package
Maybe a silly question but,
I worked preload for a year and a half, received insurance after the year mark. I had to quit during my divorce because I was moving 100+ miles away and wasn't doing an educational transfer.
The center that I would prefer working at in my new area (smaller center, :censored2: the big ones lol) finally started hiring so I applied and got rehired.
Is there any way I would be able to get my insurance restarted before the year mark?
I really don't care about my seniority or any of that. But the insurance is definitely something I want haha

W

What The Hawk?

This is good to know. I don't plan on moving any time soon but I'll keep this in mind. Just got hired Monday. :-)

W

What The Hawk?

Not trying to sound bitchy either haha
I've seen a lot of people come in for a week and then they never come back after the weekend
I'm holding on to this for dear life. This is the it 1st time I've had a job that could be a great career. I'll be permanent preload. If anything I'll suck it up until I love it. Lol

W

What The Hawk?

Like I'm holding this part time job at UPS over my full time dead end job at Taco Bell. I need this, it's the opportunity I've been looking for.

Alligator

Alien Aligator Here For Your Package
I'm holding on to this for dear life. This is the it 1st time I've had a job that could be a great career. I'll be permanent preload. If anything I'll suck it up until I love it. Lol

Stay hydrated, up your protein, and set a schedule to get enough rest. Be ready to be sore after your first week (unless you do intense weight training on the regular, then you'll be fine)