Question about feeder drivers

Hoho2010

How does the 10 hour request work? Its not the same as a 9.5 in package...but they can just keep you as long as they want? Got the request to come in 2 hours early so I did and then was told they could keep me for over 12 hours. So 7 am to 8 pm...can someone explain to me if I have a grievance? Or wheres the list of what I can grieve?

Thanks

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
How does the 10 hour request work? Its not the same as a 9.5 in package...but they can just keep you as long as they want? Got the request to come in 2 hours early so I did and then was told they could keep me for over 12 hours. So 7 am to 8 pm...can someone explain to me if I have a grievance? Or wheres the list of what I can grieve?

Thanks
Dude this is probably the dumbest thing I have ever heard of to file a grievance on. Are you allergic to money?

Feeder665

Go big or go home!
You learn something new every day...

Must be in you’re area, as I don’t think we can in mine. I could be wrong.

ManInBrown

No such thing in the 177. No 9.5, no 8 hour day. There’s drivers lined up here to pull extra loads. I can do no OT every day if I wanted, except Fridays.

When I got to feeders I jokingly asked the feeder manager one day where are the 8 hour day request forms were. Also asked how the 9.5 works. He looked at an on road who was standing there and asked what is he talking about. The on road said I have no clue. Neither of them had ever heard of either.

brostalss

IMG_1146.JPG
Wahl clippers, no attachment?

Sure it's not the FlowBee?

Sandydog

I was told by a shop stew that they can make you work up to 2 hours OT.... I normally work the OT.. but I am curious if that is really a fact... I was always under the impression that your off time is your time... Am curious what the actual rule is? Can they force 2 hours on you if you didn't want it?

over9five

Staff member
I was told by a shop stew that they can make you work up to 2 hours OT.... I normally work the OT.. but I am curious if that is really a fact... I was always under the impression that your off time is your time... Am curious what the actual rule is? Can they force 2 hours on you if you didn't want it?
They owe us 8, we owe them 10.
Or....HERE at least.