Question about Florida ups hubs

ISeeBrown

I live in Florida 30 minutes from Tampa in the Riverview area, looking to find a UPS hub near me that I have a better opportunity of getting into feeders. Any suggestions?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I live in Florida 30 minutes from Tampa in the Riverview area, looking to find a UPS hub near me that I have a better opportunity of getting into feeders. Any suggestions?

Start in the hub and wait your turn like everybody else has done for the last hundred years

ISeeBrown

Start in the hub and wait your turn like everybody else has done for the last hundred years
I’m fine with waiting my years I’m just asking what Florida UPS hub is a bigger one that has more feeder jobs ‘ cause I know there’s two by me but they’re really small buildings and I think they only have a couple of feeder drivers

Johney

Orlando, but good luck with that last time I was there a little over a year ago their list was about 10 pages long. You’d have a better shot in Jacksonville.

pkgdriver

Jax….might be the biggest feeder list in the state…Hundreds and hundreds of off the street feeder hires in the past five years. All while the neighboring center pkg drivers could not bid on. Actually had a pkg coworker quit and a year or so later was hired in feeders.