Question about hiring

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
Lol, like what's his definition of a "good" Fedex driver?
All the ones I've seen show up to work every day and are quick hard workers but their habits will have their name in every category for telematics infractions everyday.
True. How many ups drivers had to stop unbuckling the seatbelt before stopping after telematics. We were trained to do it before telematics.
My only complaint with fedex is nosing in at every single stop.

barnyard

KTM rider
My only complaint with fedex is nosing in at every single stop.
One of the FE guys that runs around on my route does not nose in at stops. He delivers, goes back to the truck and makes a 15 point turn around to his next stop. There is an ugly, curvy, horribly designed subdivision on my route. While I delivered 6 stops, the FEG guy delivered 2, doing his 25 point turn around after both stops.

The Amazon guy ALWAYS noses in, even if he is going to same direction after the delivery. It is easy to tell where he is, listen for the cars honking their horns.

Showtime1990

Update: So my interview is this Thursday. Talked to 1 of the UPS guys on my route Thursday and he said they are hiring like crazy and the volume's still high. Hoping everything goes well. FedEx Ground is dead end and I'm just trying to better myself and my families futures